Rocky is mystery; some only know that he is KGB, some know that he arrived here during the War Cold War, and some even say that he is the one in charge of all the crime in Los Angeles. But one thing is for sure he is Russian, he's in 40s, and he is a cruel savage criminal. To those who stand against him, listen to this warning: BEWARE OF THE ROCK.
Rasputin "Rocky" Kuznetsov (Распутин Кузнецов) was a 48-year-old Russian mafia boss in Los Angeles. He is the main villain of True Crime: Streets of L.A. and is somehow killed in all three storylines. He owns or is involved in the following businesses:
- Cyprus Holdings (Sunset Blvd and Fairfax Blvd)
- Krym Spa (Beverly Blvd and Martel Ave)
- The Gulag (Sunset Blvd and La Cienega Blvd)
- A warehouse (San Vicente Blvd and Rangely Ave)
- S&M Mansion (Hayworth St and 18th St)